Monday, April 11, 2005

i totally get it!

Okay, this happened a couple of weeks ago, but I still feel that it is true so I've decided to share it:

While I was working, I felt the call of God so strongly that I could hardly pay attention. All I wanted to do was bow before the Lord and weep. He told me that He is coming soon and everybody should be prepared. The time has come for us to not only acknowledge him with our lips but with our lifestyles as well. Everything has to take a backseat when it comes to him. We are standing on the edge of something that is about to break - spiritually - and we should no longer deny it. The time has come for us to act as God's people. Be bold. Be direct. No longer should we be apologetic when it comes to God. Don't hide or deny your birthright. We have to become freedom fighters now.

And this, this was from God Himself:

Behold! I am with you now and forever. You are my people therefore nothing can harm you. Take risks; do not be afraid for you will do great things. It is time for you to stand up and fight. No should we dwell on earthly things but we should focus on godly things instead. Become disciples and start preaching the Lord's Word to the nations. Depend solely on the Lord your God.

At the time God revealed it to me, I had no idea what He was really saying. Well, I did, but I didn't you know? Anyway, in the following days, and the confirmations are still coming, I began to receive messages from the sirit realm that all this will be coming true. Not through weird experiences but through ordinary people. They all said the same things, even if they didn't say it the same way. The gist of it is clear: He is coming soon and we should all start preparing. There is a war brewing you guys, and we all are going to have to take part sooner or later. Whether you know it or not, whether you like it or not and whether you want to or not. This is not some spectator sport; this is the real deal.

No comments: