Wednesday, July 26, 2006

God is awesome!!

I got some really amazing news today: I got accepted into the School of the Heart at the TACF SoM [Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship School of Ministry]. As soon as I found out, I immediately ran into the computer room and told my mom. You can probably imagine that she was pretty excited. So am I. I can barely think of what to write, I'm so ecstatic about going. My hands is shaking as we speak. And then I emailed everybody I knew about my acceptance. I guess I should've called my friends first, but I am so overwhelmed right now that I can't speak [otherwise I'll start crying and won't stop]. Ah well. Hopefully they'll understand. This is like a belated birthday present for me, and it probably is; a birthday present from my Daddy [God].

With the excitement comes a real strong sense of fear. I am entering into a new season in my relationship with God, and like every new beginning, it's kind of nerve-wracking. I know it's crazy to be scared because God will be with me, but that's how I feel. I mean, I'll be gone for approx. 4 months and it'll be the first time I'm on my 'own', and I'm feeling nervous about it. But I know I can do it because God is with me and through Him, I can do all things. I'm an introvert by nature [but God is slowly but surely changing that] and so I'm already feeling kind of shy. All I really have to say is this:

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: