Saturday, January 15, 2011

happy 2011!

Happy 2011, everyone!

Well, it's January 15th, still in the first part of the new year. Wow, a lot has happened since it started: Arizona shooting, Australia's flood, Brasil's flood, I'm hearing about another flood over in Sri Lanka... Pretty crazy stuff. I feel bad for the people in those areas though.

Before, I head toward a depression let's move on! A new year means a new beginning. I am so excited about this upcoming year. It feels like a clean, new slate. I'm looking forward to growing closer to God than ever before, I'm looking forward to the direction that God is going to take my church in... The list goes on and on. I'm just so excited about what's coming, spiritually speaking, of course.

My hopes for 2011 is that I want to know more about the world around me. I want to create new friendships, while renewing old ones, I want to go places with people, I want to have fun and laugh, I want nothing to hold me back from the things of God, I want to grow closer than ever to my Daddy God, I want to see things I have never seen before, I want to do crazy and exciting things.

Guys, it's time to take us back from the enemy and rise up as the warriors that we were called to be!

Happy new year!!


(Like the dog in the picture? His name is Boo. Like him. Love him. Resistance is futile)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog